Popular Post

Labels

Followers

Pages


You are the visitor

aboutMe

My photo
Manado, Indonesia
Just wanna share hobby with you. like Anime, Tokusatsu and much thing about JAPAN .. (Ariansyah Daniel Bella)

Blog Archive

Clock


Posted by : aaaa Monday, May 28, 2012

aaaa




From alafista.com, we shall take a look at this interesting composite photo that captures the construction progress of the Tokyo Sky Tree from start till completion.

This is just such an amazing architecture that I would love to visit it when I visit Japan.
Image Credit: MSN Sankei


Apologize for just posting now, because I've just clear my study :)
Gomenn.

Follow MY TWITTER  (-‿◕)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Anime-Tokutaku - Fansuber Otaku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -